- 6 – 11 people.
Ballotes I is a fishermen´s house built in the 18th century.
The antique furniture, the combination of stone and wood and the intercommunicated spacious rooms make of Os Ballotes I a unique and charming place to stay. It is located in a quiet rural area in the village of Rianxiño, 10 min walk from the town centre of Rianxo, at the same distance from seaside promenade and the beaches. It is 300 meters from Casa dos Ballotes II.
The house has 5 double bedrooms, one of which occupies the old kitchen with a traditional fire-place. 4 of the 5 bedrooms have one King size bed and 1 bedroom has two individual beds. There are 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining-room, reading room, a living room with a fire-place, a large rustic dining room (60m) with a traditional fire-place, a stone oven, a grill and a playroom. It has a great garden with fabulous views, from which you can watch the splender of the sun setting aglow over the sea .
On the property there is a traditional granary (hórreo), an old washing pond and a 1500 m garden with a spectacular view of the Ria de Arousa and Barbanza mountain range, fruit and ornamental trees, a vineyard and an old inscription on a rock (petroglyph ) more than 4000 years old. In this garden, bordered with hydrangeas, you will be able to enjoy the scent of lavender, rosemary, mallow or lemon grass, and watch the impressive spectacle of the sun setting behind the Barbanza mountains..
- 1 supplementary bed.
- Baby cot and high chair.
- Car park.
- Towels, linen, blankets and duvets provided.
- Vitro-ceramic cooker, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, coffee-maker, mixer, squeezer..
- Iron, hairdryer, toiletries (gel, shampoo, soap..)
- Fireplace, tv, dvd player, music, magazines and books
- Billiards, table football, darts, board games, children games..
- Indoor grill for barbecues, heating
- Garden furniture (reclining chairs, deck chairs, table)
- Pets allowed (check with owner)
- Tourist information in several languages
* see conditions in the rates section.
|Places||Up to 6 pax (3 BR)||Up to 8 pax (4 BR)||Up to 10 pax (5 BR)|
|Low season||150 € / day||165 € / day||195 € / day|
|High season||190 € / day||200 € / day||220 € / day|
|Suppletory bed||15 € / unit|