- 6 – 10 people.
This is a traditional stone house with a large wooden porch over-looking the Ria de Arousa and the Barbanza mountain range. It’s a house full of light, with large open spaces and decorated with antique furniture.
On the property´s 2000 m garden, bordered with photinia and hydrangeas hedge, you can find mallow, lavender and other herbs as well as several varieties of fruit and ornamental trees. At dusk you can sit on the spacious porch and watch the spectacular sunsets over the Ria.
It is located in a quite rural area in the village of Bosque at 5 min walk from the woods and at the same distance from the town centre, the seaside promenade and the beach. It is 300 meters from Casa dos Ballotes I.
The house has 5 double bedrooms with a bathroom each; 4 of the 5 bedrooms have one King size bed and 1 bedroom has two individual beds. One of them and the bathroom are semiconditioned for people with mobilty problems. There are 5 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, playroom (200m2), a large living room with fireplace and a spacious communicated dining room with a large porch where there is a stunning view of the bay.
- 1 supplementary bed.
- Baby cot and high chair.
- Car park.
- Towels, linen, blankets and duvets provided.
- Vitro-ceramic cooker, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, coffee-maker, mixer, squeezer…
- Iron, hairdryer, toiletries (gel, shampoo, soap..)
- Fireplace, tv, dvd player, music, magazines and books, board games, children games.
- Play room (billiards, table football, table tennis, darts, children corner, elliptical bike..)
- Indoor barbecue, heating.
- Garden furniture (reclining chairs, deck chairs, table).
- Pets allowed (check with owner admission and conditions).
- There are restricted areas for smokers.
- Tourist information in several languages.
* See conditions in the rates section.
|Places||Up to 8 pax (4 BR)||Up to 10 pax (5 BR)|
|Low season||180 € / day||220 € / day|
|High season||215 € / day||255 € / day|
|Suppletory bed||18€ – 20€/ unit|